Interested in Joining Our Health Care Team?
Philip Health Services is a great place to work! Full benefits are available at just 30 hours a week, including:
- 401(k) eligibility and employer matching contribution
- Health and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (medical and dependent care)
- Generous paid leave
- Tuition reimbursement
Check here often or call (605) 859-2511 for more information about job openings at Philip Health Services. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Please click here for a printable application form: Job Application
Education Coordinator (RN)
Now hiring for a new full-time, RN position! The Education Coordinator will:
- Conduct Nurse Aide and Medication Aide training and testing
- Coordinate staff education for required certifications
- Coordinate annual required training for all staff
- Coordinate all other staff training as needed
This is not a floor nursing position. Weekday business hours, 32-40 hours per week. Valid South Dakota RN license required for this position. Strong communication and computer skills are imperative. 3-5 years’ experience desired in a nurse management, development, training, or leadership role. Apply today! Position closes January 26.
RN / LPN
- Opportunities for RN / LPN in long term care!
- Opportunities for RN in Acute Care / Emergency!
Contact us today for more information. Recruitment bonus, moving expenses, and tuition reimbursement available.
Nurse Aide / CNA
Part time or full time. Earn CNA certification with paid training. Ages 16 and up. Contact Krista at ext. 131 or HR at ext. 204.
Silverleaf Assisted Living Center
- Openings for 1-2 full-time RNs! Coordinate resident medical care and medications. Some weekends required.
- CNA and dietary positions are available. Call HR at ext. 204 or Julie at 859-3434.
Home Health Aide. Flexible hours with full time available. CNA certification desired or will be provided. Call Tara at 859-4663.
Multiple positions available within the Housekeeping Department. Call HR at ext. 204.
Multiple positions available within the Dietary Department. Call HR at ext. 204.
Philip Health Services is a Proud Supporter of the National Guard and our Military Employees