The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) have issued a new mandate for all hospitals in the U.S. to post a list of charges online in a machine-readable format by January 1, 2019. For Philip Health Services’ list of charges please see the links below.
Hospital Charges (printable PDF)
Hospital Medication Charges (printable PDF)
Hospital Charges (machine-readable CSV)
Hospital Medication Charges (machine-readable CSV)
- If you receive a bill that you don’t understand, or if you have questions, please contact our billing office at 859-2511.
- This list of charges does not represent a change in charges; we are simply posting our charges online.
- A range of products and services can be bundled into the price of a particular hospital service, including medications, supplies, tests and services.
- South Dakota Association of Healthcare Organizations has a tool, PricePoint, that can help patients research procedures or compare hospital costs.
PRICE ESTIMATOR TOOL*
Estimating how much you’ll have to pay out-of-pocket for health care services can be complicated. Our Cost Estimator Tool can help calculate how much you may have to pay out-of-pocket for common health care services:
Existing MyChart Users Price Estimator Tools
* Use of the MyChart price estimator tool does not create a request for or consent to a financial agreement with Philip Health Services for provision of medical services or procedures. This estimate is not a guarantee of final charges and you will be responsible for any additional costs or services not included in this estimate. An estimate is based on your insurance contract and benefits, medical condition, and any additional testing, procedures, or medication ordered by your physician. You may be billed separately for additional ordered services provided by other providers not employed by Philip Health Services. You will need to contact them directly if you have questions about the costs of their services.